Monday, November 7, 2011

One in a Million, Lady In Pink Photography: 2012 Senior Boutique Session

There is an organic salon, Shear Image, on Buckingham Rd. where Lady In Pink Photography hangs up the latest artwork and products offered by L.I.P.P..  The artwork on the walls at Shear Image is how I met this one in a million gem: Shelby Y. class of 2012.   

Loved Shelby's boots!!!!!

  I was excited to see she brought her cute little pup, Roxy, too!

Shelby is an active member of 4H, and the Future Business Leaders of America. She is studying web development too, she is ten steps ahead of the game!  She amazed me with her passion for baking, and I remember during our consultation it was hard for us to stop sharing stories.  Shelby has a beautiful smile, a contagious laugh, and was a pleasure to photograph!  



Thanks Mrs. Y. for giving Lady In Pink Photography a call and setting up Shelby's L.I.P.P.  consultation and 2012 Senior Boutique Session.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog