Sunday, July 19, 2015
Wedding bell memories
Picking out wedding photos can be fun but also overwhelming.
Here are some tips to keep you from becoming overwhelmed.
1. List how many frames you have, what size picture, how many pictures the frame holds, and if the image is vertical or horizontal. Make sure you do this before you even see your first proof from the professional photographer.
(Even go as far as to label frames with sticky notes to help remind you which frame is 1, 2, 3, 4... in the future)
2. Bring the lists you've made and cellphone photos of each frame already placed where you want them in the house with you to your wedding photographer.
3. Look for the memories and people you want to remember on a daily basis. The images that make you feel strong emotions when viewed are the ones to consider for frames or album.
4. Pick key moments from the day. Ie. Did he carry you down the isle as husband and wife for the first time? Did your husband and his mother do a unique dance? Pictures with family members.
5. Remember your favorite formals of family, wedding party, and the NEW MR. and MRS!!!!!
Choosing wedding memories does not have to be overwhelming. Picking out memories can be fun, easy, and an excuse to decorate the walls and bookshelves with memories in cute frames!
Let me know if you have questions on where to find the perfect frame for the perfect memory. Find Lady In Pink Photography on Facebook or e-mail LadyinPinkPhotography@gmail.com
Posted by Lady In Pink Photography